Connor E. Crum
Before joining Kaplan, Connor served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Camille R. McMullen for the Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals-Western Division. Connor received his J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he served as an articles selection editor for the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law. He earned his B.A. in political science, religion & sociology from Emory University, where he was a Community Building and Social Change Fellow.
Connor has a wide range of litigation experience, ranging from landlord/tenant law, to federal civil rights litigation, to appellate practice-as well as transactional work in corporate governance and financial services.
Connor currently lives in historic Adair Park with his partner of 5 years and their Old English Sheepdog.
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Dean's List, Phi Delta Phi National Honor Society, Dean’s Leadership Award
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Political Science, Religion & Sociology
- Tennessee Court of Criminal Appeals, Judicial Law Clerk, 2019 to 2020
- Georgia, 2021